No Star Wars and No Star Trek Makes Homer Something Something

With the passage of Star Trek and the closure of the Star Wars saga, I've noticed an odd phenomeon: I'm lapsing back to my pre-1977 interests.

Harken back to an unfortunate era in my life. I liked sci-fi, but I loved unexplained phenomeon and crypto-zoology. Bigfoot, UFOs, ghosts, you name it. If only nutbars and retards believed in it, I was on board.

Now I'm drawn to weird conspiracy theories, weird topics, and weird news. I think Star Wars and Star Trek filled the hunger gap for 28 years. Now, I'm gravitating to same old crap again (see? I call it crap and I still follow it). Just wait until 2012. If the end of the Mayan calendar brings about a new epoch, I will loudly say, "Told ya so!" If not, I'll be a tarded 44-year old with a broken Mayan clock radio (lousy Mayan electronics....)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A-Morning Cancelled... again